Welcome to the All Access Pass
Admin Support page!
Here you will find all the resources you need to successfully get started with your All Access Pass!
Client Admin User Guide for All Access Pass Portal 2.0 (in English)
This user guide explains how to use the All Access Pass® (AAP) Portal 2.0 to support your role as a client admin for FranklinCovey.
Facilitator User Guide for All Access Pass 2.0 (in English)
This user guide explains how to use the All Access Pass® (AAP) 2.0 portal to support your role as a facilitator of FranklinCovey programs.
Learner User Guide for FranklinCovey All Access Pass Portal 2.0 (in English)
This user guide explains how to navigate the All Access Pass® (AAP) Portal 2.0 and how to use the site
Technical Requirements (in English)
The technical requirements is for your IT department. It will be useful to configure your system for a seamless portal experience.
Support videos (in English)
- Uploading Users (5:28)
- Adding one user (1:15)
- Deactivating and using the 10% overage (2:08)
- Making someone a facilitator (1:49)
- Virtual certification and resources to teach (1:52)
- Downloading a list of users (0:49)
- Completion Reports (3:08)
- Admin not being able to see content? (2:13)
- Managing the library (2:22)
- Using deep links (2:11)
- Creating Teams (0:57)
- Assigning Users to Teams (3:16)
- Managing Team Libraries (4:05)
- Logging in (2:21)
- Library and My Learning (2:49)
- Completed (0:35)
- Changing user info (1:10)
- Accessing content via direct link (1:15)
- Participant guides (1:27)
Order material and assessment
Place you order at least 4 weeks prior to your workshop here
If you have any questions or need assistant please contact email@example.com
New updates to the portal November 12th
- Team Admin functionality—We have added the ability for a Client Admin (CA) to create one or more Team Admins (TA) for each team. The TA can:
- Manage users in their team (adding them by uploading or by sending self-registration links)
- Manage content for members of their team in the Admin Library.
- See reports that are pre-filtered to display only members of teams they are assigned to administer.
- A team can have multiple TA assigned, and a TA can be assigned to multiple teams. Adding a Team Admin to a team in a pass on which the TA is not already assigned will add the TA to that pass and use one of the open seats.
- Team filtering on reports—A team filter has been added to the report window. When applied, this filter also restricts the data included in the download report.
- Visibility filter—We have added a new filter to the Admin Library screen that allows the Client or Team Admin to display only content that has been set to show or only content that has been set to hide for a particular pass or team library. Setting this filter to Shown allows a CA or TA to see exactly what the library will look like for members of that pass or team.
- Help Guides – A “?” will now appear in the upper right corner, near the user’s name. Clicking on this icon will open a list of help files that can be downloaded. The list will vary depending on the role of the user.
- Create Team – When more than one pass exists, a user must first specify a pass prior to creating a team.