FranklinCovey North is looking for a Business Development Representative
FranklinCovey is a global company specializing in performance improvement. We help organizations achieve results that require a change in human behavior. We provide content, tools, methodology, training and thought leadership, all based on a foundation of unshakeable principles and proven practices to create results together with our clients. We work with leadership, productivity, strategy execution, sales performance, trust and customer loyalty. FranklinCovey North, headquartered in Stockholm, covers Sweden, Norway and Finland.
We are now looking for a new colleague, a Business Development Representative (BDR). The primary role is to support sales and marketing efforts to grow the business. In this position, you will work with marketing and sales teams, with the objective to create qualified business opportunities of new clients and to support the sales team in closing new deals.
You will also help to target companies, qualify, and nurture the interest to help build our pipeline of potential new business. This position is based in our centrally located Stockholm Office on Sveavägen.
- Generate new qualified sales opportunities to grow the business in Sweden, Norway and Finland.
- Work with both marketing and sales to design, implement and execute local target account plans, marketing events and campaigns.
- Continuously drive market intelligence, analyzing client needs, qualify incoming prospects and leads to ensure we have a good fit and assess market potential to identify new business opportunities.
- Make live connections with prospects. Establish effective relationships through direct contact (calls, emails, networking etc.) towards mid to senior-level executives and other representatives to generate new sales opportunities.
- Find and refine data on potential contacts, companies and influencers through various sources (including LinkedIn, direct calls and databases).
- Organize and manage marketing seminars logistically
You have a commercial mindset; you can quickly build positive relationships and have an analytical approach with experience in B2B solution sales or marketing. Experience from selling solutions to business executives or HR managers is a merit.
You have a strong interest and ability to understand the needs of clients. You excel in establishing new relationships and can drive a business-oriented dialogue. You are a great communicator, meaning that you are a good listener, and can convey a clear message.
We are looking for a person with high energy, who is not afraid of making new contacts, can motivate, create energy, and engage people.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS
- Preferably minimum 1-2 years of background in corporate sales in professional services or B2B company.
- Demonstrated skills in the areas of lead generation, prospecting, and driving opportunities to develop towards closure.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and presentation skills – internally and externally – towards existing and new clients. Verbally and in writing.
- Interest in culture, leadership development, sales techniques and behavioral change
Post High School education for example in Business Administration and/or Management
Relevant Sales education
Fluent in English and Swedish. Solid level of business Finnish and Norwegian is a merit
We offer a position at one of the world’s leading companies in performance improvement and leadership development, with a culture of achievers with heart. FranklinCovey has directly owned and licensee partner offices providing professional services in more than 160 countries. We are now investing heavily in growing our business in Sweden, Finland and Norway, and you are welcome to join our journey.
Send your application to email@example.com, we look forward to hearing from you!