FranklinCovey North – set for growth!
New CEO and major investment in Sweden, Norway and Finland for FranklinCovey.
Global performance improvement company, FranklinCovey’s presence in Sweden, Norway and Finland will be strengthened through the formation of a new licensee partner company, FranklinCovey North AB.
FranklinCovey helps customers succeed in implementing changes that creates sustainable business improvements. This is achieved with a wide range of development programs, methods, tools and knowledge in areas such as strategy execution, sales, leadership, personal development and customer loyalty.
Over the next few years the firm will accelerate their growth in Sweden, Norway and Finland with the following strategies:
- Strengthen the local presence with consultants and translated programs in Norway, Finland as well as in Sweden.
- Build a shared capacity for the three countries with customer support, administration and development, while sales, customer success management and consulting are managed by employees and associate partners in each country.
- Upgrade their on-line solutions so that all relevant content is also available for tutorials and facilitator-led webinars in all three languages.
- Expanding resources to enable customers to successfully run their own improvement processes with FranklinCovey content.
- Investing heavily in translating the programs into all three languages.
- Håkan Valberg, former CEO of Extenda Retail and president of Advent Software in EMEA, becomes the new CEO and co-owner of FranklinCovey North. Henry Rawet, the former CEO, becomes chairman of the board. Marcus Jarl, senior consultant at FranklinCovey and Maud Ekarna, head of operations, both become partners and co-owners in the company.
“I am proud and happy that Håkan has chosen to start working with us at FranklinCovey,” says Henry Rawet and continues:
“As a leader, Håkan is a role model for how to combine high customer loyalty, growth and create a strong culture. He himself has for the last 15 years worked as a customer with our various programs and knows how they work in reality. His experience in digitization and innovative thinking around business models will be of great benefit, both for our customers and for us within FranklinCovey.
“Successful organizations are distinguished by the fact that they can quickly implement change, position themselves for different situations and drive development. I am impressed by FranklinCovey’s proven tools, methods and processes to help organizations succeed and to create sustainable change,” says Håkan Valberg. “The strategy of offering solutions that make it easier for organizations themselves to improve their performance, rather than creating a consultant dependency. This is exactly what many of our clients and other organizations are asking for right now. FranklinCovey’s tools and processes can be used in everything from traditional workshop formats to virtual solutions, making change fast, adaptable, scalable and sustainable. In addition, the content is available in all the most important languages and we have employees in more than 100 countries, which gives us a unique global delivery capability with a strong local presence.”
Håkan Valberg, CEO, FranklinCovey North